It’s a Dog's Life but It's Your Carpet
Everything you ever wanted to know about your four-legged friend
Written by one of two hundred veterinary board-certified emergency critical-care specialists in the world, this book offers factual and funny answers to some of the most common, offbeat questions about our beloved companions.
It’s a Dog’s Life . . . but It’s Your Carpet takes you behind the scenes to look at the training and off-the-record opinions of a certified vet, and answers all the questions you’ve always wanted to ask about your dog, including:
- Is a dog's nose a good indicator of his health?
- Can a Chihuahua and a Great Dane mate?
- Why do dogs eat their own poop?
- What's the smartest breed?
- Can I get my dog's ears pierced?
- Why does my dog roll around in rotting feces?
- And much more!
Whether you’re looking for advice on pet rearing, solutions to your dog’s most frustrating habits, explanations of his weirdest quirks, or simply a good laugh, this book is sure to inform—and entertain—dog lovers of every breed.