Pets Gone Green
Live a More Eco-Conscious Life with Your Pets
In Pets Gone Green, New York Times best-selling author Eve Adamson explores how pet owners can have a positive effect on the environment and their pets’ place within it.
Live a more eco-conscious life with your pets! Go GREEN with these “user-friendly” ideas:
* Add a “recycled” pet from a shelter or rescue to your household
* Know what’s in your animals’ food and how it got there
* Use holistic and complementary health care
* Shop locally and organically, and even save money
* Find environmentally safe pet products
* Clean your home the kinder, safer way
* Explore pet-friendly activism in your community
* Learn simpler ways of living from our animals
* And much more!