Dog Care & Nutrition
Care, Feeding and Grooming Out the Best in Your Dog
You want the best for your dog. But how do you know what the best is?
Dog food occupies more shelf space than baby food in many supermarkets. How do you know how much to feed your dog? And what about all those pet shampoos and brushes? And do you really need to brush your dog’s teeth?
You’ve come to the right place for the answers. In Dog Care & Nutrition, the experts at Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine help you:
• Get your overweight dog back in shape
• Learn the easy bathing and grooming techniques
• Find the best boarding option
• Learn the basics of dog dental and nail care
• Determine whether your dog is eating a balanced diet
• Understand your senior dog’s special needs
• Learn what you need to know about fighting fleas and ticks
We’ll debunk three myths about dogs and eating. And, we’ll share ten ways to make your home safer for your dog—and you!