Making Dogs Happy
A Guide to How They Think, What They Do (and Don’t) Want, and Getting to “Good Dog!” Behavior
Written by world-leading experts in dog behavior, Making Dogs Happy introduces the idea of dogmanship - the ability to interact with and train dogs. You’ll learn to see the world as your dog does with information on how to observe and understand dog body language and behavior. Now, world-leading canine experts and fellow dog-lovers Melissa Starling and Paul McGreevy are here with all the answers:
- How dogs use body language to communicate (with both people and other dogs)
- What motivates dogs (and what doesn’t)
- Rules for canine contentment (for example, most dogs don’t enjoy hugging)
- Subtle signs of discomfort, stress, and fear (like lip licking)
- How to choose the furry companion that’s right for you
- Caring for your dog from puppy to old age
- And much more.
Improve your relationship with your dog and make your dog happy. Fully photographed, demonstrating key behaviors of dozens of furry charmers, it's the one handbook no dog lover can go past.
Order your copy of Making Dogs Happy: A Guide to How They Think, What They Do (and Don’t) Want, and Getting to “Good Dog!” Behavior today.