Download Current and Past Issues
All current subscribers are able to download and save past and current issues of the Tufts Your Dog to most devices. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to easily access complete issues in PDF format.
- On your device, log into the site using your Tufts Your Dog Subscriber username and password.
- On the right-hand side (Under "Current Issue") Click the link "Back issue Archive"
- Select the Issue of the Tufts Your Dog Newsletter that you want to download.
- On the Click the link "Download The Full Issue PDF" If the issue does not download, it is either because you are not logged in or because our system does not recognize your account as being linked to a paid subscription. To link your account click here. Once linked, return to this page to download issue.
- Downloading a full issue can take a few minutes depending on your internet connection, so please be patient. Once it loads in your browser, you are best to save it on your device so that you can access it at any time off line for viewing. The directions for doing this vary depending on the device you are on.
For iPad, iPhone and other apple devices, we suggest using the built in app iBooks to view and store your issues. The directions for doing this can be found at the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4227
For Android tablets and phones, (including Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire, Nexus, etc) once you download the PDF, you will save it to your download directory for later viewing. More information on this can be found at http://support.google.com/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2587550 or by looking at the instructions for your specific device
On a computer (Mac or PC), you can save the file to your downloads directory, your desktop or any folder you choose. The specific directions for this will be different depending on the browser you are using. If you are not familiar with the process you can search on-line for instructions for your specific browser (Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox, etc)