Understanding Dog Aggression
Aggression is the reason approximately 70% of people who own a dog see a trained behaviorist. Often the relationship is out of balance between the dog and the owner. The owner may be too strict or not enough in charge, but either way, it can lead to aggression on the dog’s part.
Brought to you from the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, in the new ebook from Your Dog, Understanding Dog Aggression, you will learn:
• The two most common types of aggression and how to temper them
• Which dogs are most apt to exhibit aggression?
• Different treatments are used for varying root causes of aggression
• Does aggression equate with dominance?
• Most is the motivation behind most aggressive behavior
Learn how to read your dog’s body signals so you can redirect aggression and keep your dog, yourself, and everyone else out of harm’s way. You and your dog will be happier.
Order your downloadable ebook of Understanding Dog Aggression today!
To download your ebook purchase "Click Here" to log in.
Don't know or forgot your password? "Click Here"