From a pedigreed guru, and Oprahs dog groomer, comes just about everything the dog owner needs to know about caring for their pooch. A well cared-for dog is a happy dog. This book goes beyond grooming to explain how the personal touch can make a big difference in a pets physical and emotional health.
Happy Dog shows pet owners step-by-step how to:
- Monitor a pet’s health
- Set up a stellar home grooming station
- Brush, bathe, and dry a panting pal
- Dog-proof the home and travel right
With his extensive expertise, Billy Rafferty includes invaluable and exclusive features, such as:
- A yearly grooming calendar
- Appraisals of products and tools on the market
- Safety and emergency preparedness tips
- Pet nutrition, exercise and play rules
- Illustrations and photos throughout- including special appearances by celebrity dogs
With the expert knowledge condensed in these pages, reading Happy Dog could be the best thing a dog owner ever does for a furry best friend.